Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Clean Slate

Happy New Year 2010!



The Kramer family has been very busy the last few weeks. As much as I absolutely love the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, the hustle and bustle can completely overwhelm me. There is something very exciting about the new-ness of the new year. My kids are back in school, the house is back to its pre-holiday order, and the promise of a better year has just been born.



I must apologize for not writing down all the blogs I have composed in my head. There is a good reason, as I have a lot of exciting things happening with the website. The new one should be ready for you to check out very shortly. I love the look and feel of the new website and am so excited to share it with you all. Please check back often as it won't be long! Although the home will be different, the address is stil the same! :)



Thanks to all who have purchased my book, "Me Simplified.' Your support has been so wonderful. I plan on having the second book published by the end of 2010.



Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment