Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My #2 is #5

I did it again. I blinked!! How in the world did my little boy turn five years old? I wonder if there is anything better in the world than holding the complete admiration of your son in your hands. I do not know if I am prepared to face the pain when he sees my apron strings as an anchor; yet I know the day will be inevitable, and important for him - yet devastating for me...



Dylan Scott Kramer came into our world a bit early. A boy after my own heart; super punctual albeit a bit too early. He literally has a smile that could melt your heart, and big bright brown eyes. His kisses are sloppy and his hugs are tight.



I completely eat up Dylan's adoration for me. He picks me dandelions and tells me they are for me because I am beautiful. He walks up to me at least 5 times a day and says, "I love you too, Mom..." and kisses whatever body part is closest to him (sometimes my arm, sometimes my leg, and a few times even my tush! LOL). He even told his teacher that his Mommy is "So very very booteeful."



Tell me this will never end....

(((sigh)))



5 years old, oh how my world has changed with you in my life, my sweet Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment